1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge trucks group

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by 24v6spd, Dec 22, 2009.

1. 24v6spd

24v6spd Senior Member

Attention Dodge truck owners! Join the DODGE TRUCKS GROUP for people that own and love Dodge trucks. Just click on quick links and then on social groups.

2. MattR

MattR Senior Member

I joined already.

Matt

3. 24v6spd

24v6spd Senior Member

Welcome aboard Matt. I love that style Ram, I used to have a 1986 Power RAM 2500.

4. MattR

MattR Senior Member

Thanks for the welcome.

I actually wished I had the 1979 that you have. Always loved those power wagons. My uncle had one that he not only plowed with, but also used to help pull loaded hay wagons on the farm. Matter of fact, he had the same plow too as you have.

My 89 is fine, bit rusty though. Gotta slam the drivers door hard everytime to get it to close. Yet put the key in the ignition and it always fires right up no matter how cold it is out. It only has about 120k on it, but had a rough life since it was a plow truck since new. Had to buy a few parts that were wearing out but it is almost as good as new mechanically speaking.

Matt

5. 24v6spd

24v6spd Senior Member

I also have a 1977 Macho Power Wagon ( my first plow truck) that I'm in the process of restoring. It is a 400, 4 speed with 3/4 ton axles.