1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge Trucks for sale- 4x4s set up for plows!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Eggie329, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Eggie329

Eggie329 Senior Member

I'm selling my two Dodges to do a little upgrading. Both would be great trucks to start out with or have as back-ups. They are work trucks, but get taken care of.

1996 Ram 2500 4x4 Single cab, long bed, 5.9 Gas, AT, 110,000 Miles- Truck has wiring for Fisher/ Western and has a MM1 mount on it. New fuel pump in February, Rebuilt transfer case around 98,000 I believe, and I have a rebuilt drive shaft for the front. It has the typical Dodge rust and a few cosmetic issues like a the rear bumper (I will throw one in if I can find one). Asking $3000, it's a work truck that won't win any beauty competitions so I am open to reasonable offers!

1999 Ram 1500 4x4 Extended cab, short bed, 5.2, AT, 139,000 Miles- It has an Ultra Mount mount with the Uni Mount converter. This truck didn't have a plow until 118,000 miles. Last owner worked for Chrysler and took great car of it. New transmission was installed at 117,000 miles. It has a newer battery. It is a work truck, but not trashed. Has Dodge rust, some of it has been cut out and repaired, some dings and scratches, but it runs and can work. Asking $3800, with reasonable offers considered. Can't find my pictures for the life of me so I will take some in the morning.

My only request is you come see the trucks before making an offer. Trucks are located in Pontiac, MI currently. If interested or you would like to come and have a look, best bet is to call me at 248-379-4128 if you PM me, it may take me a while to remember to check!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  2. Eggie329

Eggie329 Senior Member

Still no pictures of the 99' but come negotiate the 96' with me. Any and all offers considered! $2800 takes it this afternoon!