1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge Truck Heated Mirrors

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by Daner, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Daner

Daner PlowSite.com Addict

Has any one changed there stock mirrors for heated units?

I'm planing on doing this on my 02 Pick up...But I need to know where to get these mirrors.

I'm just going to wire them up to a toggle switch.

2. jomofo

jomofo Senior Member

My 08 came stock with heated mirrors. good stuff...

3. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

If your looking for the heat pack and the mirror your local stealer has MoPaR replacement parts available to fit your dodge or Chrysler car or truck.

4. Daner

Daner PlowSite.com Addict

So I can just change the the glass?? ,with the heat pack added, That would be great...If thats what you meen

Thanks for the come back Sno

5. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

I believe you can get just the heat packs at the dealer.:nod:

6. GravelMan

GravelMan Junior Member

i broke my passenger side mirror off and ordered a new one from my dodge dealer. Then I found out my cousin got one for his truck on eBay for $45.00, about 25% of what mine was. Heated with power adjustment.

I think i will order a few spares for just in case :)

7. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

What kinda 02 pick up truck? 2 Dodge body styles that year. The new 1500 or old body 2500/3500

8. stillen

stillen Senior Member

i have a set of power heated from my 05 3/4 ton for sale..... if you have 1/2 ton 02 these will bolt right up..

9. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Usually they are wired but he would have to change his Heater/Ac control panlel also They are cheap from junk yards and Ebay though