1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge Truck Bed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Sealer, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

This bed came off a '94. Was going to put it on my '96 but decided I just don't have the time. There's your usual light scratches on the sides which could probably be buffed out. Then there's a few dents down low in front of both wheel wells.

The floor is in excellant shape. No holes or dents. Looks like the bedliner did its' job. There's a few tiny bubbles in the paint above the right wheel well. It's a dark blue. I don't have the tailgate or tail lights.

Here's a few pics. The lighting in my shop isn't the greatest, so these will have to do. I'll take nothing less than $300.00

Here's the crappy pics:

Truck Bed1.JPG

Truck Bed2.JPG

Truck Bed5.JPG

Truck Bed3.JPG
  2. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

I can't believe this was on the 3rd page already. A lot of people cleaning house or what???

Anyway, TTT one time before I let it fade away.........