1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge T Shirt Proof..

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by grandview, Mar 7, 2007.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Here's the Dodge T Shirt Proof. I'll keep the voting open until 3-9-07

dodge t shirt proof (Small).jpg

2. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

why is the dodge dirty with a rusty plow,and the ford and chevy dont look like they have ever plowed before.

Need a late model dodge also,better lookin.

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Because the guy that owns that truck uses it. He also took the pictures the other day after our last snow storm. He plows commercial with it and does home remodeling and stuff. The other of the gmc is also a newer truck and might not have seen as much action as the dodge.

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

i dunno i like this pic better, lol
    [​IMG]

5. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

I dont know. Im more of a real world kinda person. not the shiney new truck sittin in the driveway, anybody can do that. That truck literally just came in from a night of plowing and salting. Not saying its perfect, but it is real..

6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I agree with BNC (I'm into the work truck look), but for a T-shirt pic, I think a newer looking and shiny truck makes a better pic to display on your back. I'm ordering Dodge shirts when a final pic is decided on.

7. dRam2500CT

dRam2500CT Member
    from USA

Just a thought, throwing it out there...

But how about using a drawing of the dodge the guy on this site did in MSPaint?

Obviously we'd need his permission, but they did look pretty good.

Still thinking about buying a shirt not, 100% tho so don't count on me.

8. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

What about a clean white Dodge, not a rusty rig. If you need a pic, let me know.

[​IMG]

9. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

that link is forbidden for other but you

10. grandview

I was saving this picture.How about this one?

Sorry BNC I think your truck is being voted out.

Picture dodge truck 3-7.jpg

11. grandview

What do you Dodge people have to say?:) :)

12. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I kinda like BNC's truck, but I dont drive a dodge (I might in the future though) so it doesnt really apply to me.

13. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

I like the later model 03 and up quad cabs best but that one isnt to bad.At least its clean.

14. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

If you guys want a 2nd generation dodge I think uglytruck has a sweet looking dodge.

Id vote for it.

Plow%20002.jpg

15. 1sthippy

1sthippy Member

Shirts!

grandview, The dirty dodge just don't cut it on the shirt proof. The white one with the blue plow, Not really. Goldpro your out too.( Sorry buddy ) I'll have to vote for Stangman35's. It looks like it's working well thru that push. Just what I would want to have on a shirt. Thanks grandview for all your effort. Hippy

16. grandview

I like it with the snow too but, I think in the proof the snow will look like a white blob and no plow will show.

17. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

Yes the picture with the snow will not show the blade at all!! The white snow will stand out too much..

18. UglyTruck

UglyTruck Senior Member

Thanx Stangman....I appreciate it...

if you wanna use my rig I would be honored....if you want a different Pic all you have to do is ask...I have several others already taken or I can take one if you want it from a specific angle or whatever....

also....how much are these shirts gonna cost.... I quit following the old post cause I thought that only ovals & bowties were gonna be avalible...

19. grandview

20. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

Oops, Sorry. I can get more pics if need be. Lets try this again...

Dodge small.jpg