1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge style???

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by Ramit2, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Ramit2

Ramit2 Junior Member

Dodge overhaul

In about a year or so I will be buying a new 2500 diesel and what I would like to do is overhaul my 95 360. Just wondering if there was anything that I should know before doing so and if there is an after market performence trans. that I can get, that will handle the power.

Anyone know of any changes to the Full size style in 06? If there are any pics of the 06's let me know.
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2005
  2. PLM-1

PLM-1 Senior Member

The only thing that i know of is that they are going to have a real crew cab available!
  3. festerw

festerw Senior Member

APS Precision makes some great transmissions for Dodge gassers.
  4. danno

danno Senior Member

I`ll echo those words! :nod:
  5. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

I have no confirm on this but I expect a body change for 06 in at least the 1500's. The rumer is Dodge is ready for a body change again and looking at the new Dakota's lines (from a concept truck a couple of years ago called The Maxx) I expect that will be the next direction for the Ram line- either 06 or 07 is my guess. Big improvement over the current body IMHO. ( I still love the 94-01 body)
  6. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

7. Ramit2

Ramit2 Junior Member

Thanks for the pics. Not sure if I need a mega cab, but the room is nice. Is that an option or will they all be mega cabs?
  8. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic

Looks like when this hits the market, you'll be able to make a pretty decent deal on any remaining 2500 / 3500 from '05.

I did this with my old body style 2002 2500, when the new body styles were out.

Got 0% for 60 months, $3,000 cash back, plus below dealer cost because it was the plow truck the dealer used. Had all of 14 miles on it.

Now that '02 is 3 years old, time to upgrade to an '05 in 5-6 months it looks like. I'll have to start combing the lots and keep track of stock numbers, waiting until one has been sitting there for a while. :nod:
  9. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Option. It would be suicide to drop the other styles in favor of that and they know it.