1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge Strobes

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by H&NServices, Dec 3, 2014.

1. H&NServices

H&NServices Member
    from NJ

I ordered a set of Feniex Cannons for my 05 Ram 2500. Amyers for the front turns and clears for the rear reverse. Im wondering how you guys are mounting and wiring these in. Dodge uses a board on the rear taillights so I think replacing the bulb wi th the strobe is not possible. Looking for some insight. Thanks guys
  2. FSLC

FSLC Member
    from KC, Mo.

Hide aways led or strobe aren't supposed to take the place of the vehicles head, tail, turn or reverse bulbs (I suppose if the led hideaways had a steady burn override you could put them in place of the reverse lights.)...they usually require a 1" hole to be drilled in the head or tail light housing and are then fastened into place.
  3. H&NServices

H&NServices Member
    from NJ

These are capabale of a 3 mode system and can be used as such
  4. Tom@AWL

Tom@AWL Inactive

Drill a one inch hole as close to the factory bulb as possible. This will give you the most output possible.

You can replace your factory reverse lights; as previously mentioned the Cannons have 3 modes so you can use the steady white as reverse lights and still have two modes for warning functions
  5. H&NServices

H&NServices Member
    from NJ

I was just wondering how guys were replacing them being the rear bulb is in the board.

I planned on just adding them alongside the factory bulb.