1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge Ram SRT-10

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by SnoFoilFisher21, Feb 22, 2004.

1. SnoFoilFisher21

SnoFoilFisher21 Member

I have seen the prevouse thread on the SRT but I wanted to start one myself because im seriously thinking of getting one...This truck is bad, its got 500+ HP with 525 lb of torque! The base price of one is 42,000 and it comes in 3 colors, Black, Silver and Red..I personally want the Silver because it looks the sharpest out of them all...now all i have to do is save some payup

2. SnoFoilFisher21

SnoFoilFisher21 Member

Black...Isnt as nice as the silver but it would be my second choice of color

3. SnoFoilFisher21

SnoFoilFisher21 Member

and finally the red, pretty cool looking....tell me what you guys think about the truck!!

4. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

This truck is bad, its got 500+ HP with 525 lb of torque! ..... WoW

Although very nice looking truck & lots of power to play but @ $42,000.00usd for a 1/2 ton ........... I can't justify that myself but to each their own.
  5. Dieselgeek

Dieselgeek Senior Member

I'd pick one up long before I would get a lightning or an ss. 42k for a viper engined truck isn't all that bad (IMO)...
  6. SnoFoilFisher21

SnoFoilFisher21 Member

yea...considering the new viper is going for like 80K i think the truck is a pretty good idea..not to mention its a collectors item if im not mistakin
  7. bln

bln Senior Member

This truck is just bad all the way around. If i didn't just buy a dump truck I would be a proud owner of the silver RT/10. Sweet truck that smokes the others and the best part is that it doesn't need a supercharger like the lightining. Dodge Rules::p
  8. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking, iam sure its plenty fast but i would never buy a 2X4 truck they are use less in my opinion. If you want a fast vehicle get a viper or something. You want a truck that acts like a truck at least get something with 4 wheel drive. With that said its not at all a bad truck iam sure its real nice but for 42 thousand to me it would be completely useless, you cant even plow with it.