1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge Ram RT3 Boss mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Rangerman, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

I have a mount from a 2001 Dodge ram 2500. May fit other trucks u will have to look on the boss website. I also have all the wiring for the plow including the controller. Make me an offer its in my way. We have no ability to ship.

2. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

Feel free to call me at 317-850-2459

3. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

Cleaning Shop lets move it. Bump

4. onebadplowtruck

onebadplowtruck Junior Member

would love to make you an offer on the parts but im in buffalo ny, i would need you to ship them

5. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

We can look into shipping i guess. At ur cost of course.

6. the_raven101

the_raven101 Junior Member

What are you looking to get for the mount/wiring? I too would need it shipped.

7. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

I have know idea what its worth heres a couple of pics u guys tell me what u want to give remeber shipping is all on u. I know my mount for our new truck was 1500 including labor im not trying to cover the cost or anything but i would rather sell it to some one who needs it rather than scrap metal. Sorry bout the crappy pics i need some more lights in the shop.

Boss Mount1.jpg

Boss Mount2.jpg

8. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

Bump to top

9. jhoover

jhoover Junior Member
    from 5

Is the wire harness the 11 pin or the 13 pin? Also, do you have a number in mind?

10. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

it is an eleven pin its for a superduty straight blade. Like I said its taking up space in the shop so i would be happy with not a whole lot. I would think it might be worth 500.00 but I have know idea. If im super high somebody let me know but if im low somebody come get it.

11. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

Bump to the top

12. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

For everything $500 is a good price. For just the mount, you could buy brand new for that price ;)

13. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

nobody needs this think its going on ebay then

14. onebadplowtruck

onebadplowtruck Junior Member

Rangerman pm me im still interested!! just been really busy plowing and fixing customers broken trucks