1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge Ram for Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Steve Brubaker, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Steve Brubaker

Steve Brubaker Junior Member
    from 44313

I am selling a Dodge 1500 Ram 4x4 Snow Commander 1996 with a myers 7.5 plow and a western salter on the back. The truck is in fair condition and has all of the options. I never had any problems with the tranny, U joints or engine, I always kept up with the maintence and she always started. I am getting another new truck with a bulk salter on the back and decided to sell everything with it and get all new. The salter is a 1800 series western never really been used, it was a back up salter in case my bulk salters broke down.Salter comes with the control box and still looks new. The plow has just been sanded and painted and has no rust, I primed all of the A frame ,blade and painted them in the original color. I always flushed and did a rebuild on the plow motor every year. I am asking 6449.00 for the truck , plow and salter all ready to go. Pleaese sespond or call me at 330-867-7424 Steve Brubaker Bru Enterprises.

2. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

Currently am running 3 Dodge trucks. Can you post some pics please?
    Thanks,
    Bob

3. Steve Brubaker

from 44313

I have the pictures comming. If you want to see it I am in Akron ,Oh or call me at 330-867-7424 and I will tell you about it.

4. Steve Brubaker

from 44313

Check out my web site at Bruenterprises.comand click on the landscaping pictures and you will see my 1996 dodge ram with the plow and salter on the back. It is green.