1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge Ram Club Cab?

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by HD61CUIN, Dec 6, 2003.

1. HD61CUIN

HD61CUIN Senior Member

I am on the search for a Club Cab...Dodge/Chevy/GMC/Ford

What recent years did Dodge make the Club Cab in the Ram series? I have been searching for a Club Cab in 2500/3500. There dont seem to be many out there so I am looking for years that they were produced and in what payload.

Looking at 97's and up
  2. 86burban

86burban Senior Member
    from chicago

Theres one at jennings chevy, if you feel like hopping across town. Its an 01 1500 with a 360 and 4x4. You just have to beat me to it. I think they made them starting in 00(?), maybe older, im not sure.

3. 440trk

440trk Senior Member

With the exception of one year (89 I think...) Dodge has had a Club Cab model available since 1972 (2wd), or 1973 (4wd).

My daily driver/plow truck is a 77 Club Cab. :)
  4. HD61CUIN

HD61CUIN Senior Member

Just something that I dont see very often when searching through used vehicles. I see tons of Fords and not too many Chevys or Dodges
  5. MSC

MSC Member

If you want a new style ram with a club cab, there is one thing you should keep in mind.
    If you want the club cab with doors that open you will have to look at 98.5 and up.

Hope this helps

6. HD61CUIN

HD61CUIN Senior Member

I have been looking for a Crew Cab, but there aren't that many out there. I have yet to see one for a Dodge, other than the new body style(2003,04). I have seen a ton of extended cabs, but the wife won't seem to give up on wanting a 4dr.
  7. SCL

SCL Senior Member

Call Autoland in Byron, Il. Bout an hour from you, but lotsa used Dodges. If you're interested I'll get you a number.
  8. HD61CUIN

HD61CUIN Senior Member

Actually I may be getting an 04 Hemi Ram 1500 Crew cab 4x4. I know it is only a 1/2ton but I currently work for a snow removal business friend, driving his industrial equipment(front end loader, International diesel dump, ect...) So the wife kept me interested in working on that end of the business as an operator. Anyone can drive a plow truck but how many can or are willing to drive a real RIG or operate a very large bucket in close quarters.