1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge Plowing Clip

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ajbernie, Jan 26, 2011.

1. ajbernie

ajbernie Member
    from Maine

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Thats a sh!t ton of snow. Was this is in new york?
  3. ajbernie

ajbernie Member
    from Maine

im not sure i just found the video, cant see the plate on the truck either

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Oh I thought it was your truck. non the less its a lot of snow. Once you open it up though it usually doesn't go bad.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

thank god it was light and fluffy looking snow.
  6. FisherVMan

FisherVMan Senior Member

Not too sure how much snow this operator has ever plowed??? But that truck; with all that ballast; looks like it will "get it on""!
  7. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

noticed in the begining it looked like he almost got stuck. i think that might be a 2x4 truck.
  8. vegaman04

vegaman04 Senior Member

Its looks like its 4wd, unless the fan is kicking up snow near the passenger front. V-box looks pretty empty towards the end of the video.
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  9. pitrack

pitrack Senior Member

I want that truck!
  10. PrimoSR

PrimoSR Senior Member

That is a lot of snow!
  11. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

Cool video!!! That big of a truck needs a V plow!

It is either a 4500 or 5500 series Ram. Not sure if it is 2 or 4wd, it looks like 2wd at .05-.07 seconds on the video (looks like rear tires are spinning and moving the rear of the truck over)

just my .02