1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge Mount Help Needed

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by Josh31, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Josh31

Josh31 Junior Member

I just bought a used Meyer plow & mount ( EZ Classic mount ). It came off of a 91 Dodge 250 and I would like to throw it on a 96 Dodge 1500 that I have sitting here. I know the frame rails are wider on the later models. 6" inches to be exact. I guess im looking for some input on how to adapt this correctly without causing frame damage once the snow starts flyin" ussmileyflag
  2. Dubl0Vert

Dubl0Vert Senior Member

Unless you buy the mounting carton....there is no "right " way to modify it. You would need to have someone with good fabricating/welding skills create supporting brackets for the ez classic main plow mount.

Is it for personal use or commercial use?
  3. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

honestly........ sell that stupid meyers mount and buy a western or boss that is meant for your truck. what dublovert said is right youd end up with some hokey homemade plow mount no good way to do that