1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge/Meyer Questions.

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by timmy1, Jan 20, 2010.

1. timmy1

timmy1 Senior Member
    from RI

Bought a 91 Dodge 4x4 W250 3/4 ton.

Truck has a 7.5 meyer with the headgear bolted right into where the front bumper bolts up. The bumper is off the truck.

I know the chassis's were the same Pre '93-mid late 80's or even earlier. Not sure.

I'm planning on selling this plow so I wanted to know exactly what years it will fit.

And the headgear is in excellent shape, the blade is a bit rusty but not rusted through anywhere.

What would be a good price to start at roughly? I'll try to get some pics in the morning.

Thanks!

Tim

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The mount will fit '72-'93 so it covers many many years making a sale a little easier. Value is a tough call. These days its tough to give away a conventional mount plow but there's still the occasional user out there looking for one for one reason or another. Usually do to their extreme low value in most cases.

3. Bashby

Bashby Senior Member

If youve got everything and it works I'd think $1000 if its a little beat up/old, maybe $1500 if its in prettty good shape...JMO

4. timmy1

timmy1 Senior Member
    from RI

heck, I'd be tickled pink to get $500 for it!

5. Bashby

Bashby Senior Member

I bet if you put it on craigslist for 500 you will get bombarded with emails.... It fits a LOT of years, Pick a price and list it now, it's getting later in the plow season every day.