1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

dodge lift pic

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by A&M Snowplowing, Dec 24, 2006.

1. A&M Snowplowing

A&M Snowplowing Senior Member

does anyone have a pic of a Dodge truck 94-02 with a 3 inch body lift on it. i want to see if it looks good before i get one for my truck

2. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

3. lift

I would not waste you money on a body lift. Here is my 94 CTD with a 2" leveling kit up front and 35 tires... You could do a 3" suspension lift just as easy and would look much better.

[​IMG]

4. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

Don't waste your dollars on a body lift. Go over to Cumminsforum & you should be able to find a ton of pictures.

5. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

If you install a body lift its for looks. Don't go Off Roading with it. Plus it looks like hell up close. Suspension, lil more casch lil less time DEPENDING on app. SUSP not worth it. IMO

6. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

where do u get that leveling kit ? i wanted to get one but dont know where to start looking

7. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

try E-bay. The leveling kit is a simple spacer for the top of the spring. does not take rocket science to build. I would recommend a good set of shocks also while you are doing it.

8. hcr400ex

hcr400ex Junior Member

I leveled my truck but because of the plow I decided to get new springs. Go to summit and search for skyjacker d-25 coils. It was like $150 shipped, and my truck has minimal sag with a 9' plow on the front.

Or you can search on ebay for steel spacers, I think they are under $100.

You can use the stock shocks, but I would get new ones anyway.