1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge Injectors

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by MnDLawn, Sep 20, 2009.

1. MnDLawn

MnDLawn Senior Member

So I'm looking for injectors in my 2000, 24v Cummins, but I don't want to smoke like a freight train since we plow over 200 residentials. I have heard Edge Jammers are hot and smokey. Any suggestion?

2. lotec25

lotec25 Member
    from Florida

The Edge Jammers are 50 over stock HP flow. So you will get a little smoke but it will not look like you just dropped some coal and set it on fire. These are the ones I am using, http://www.blackclouddiesel.com/Dodge/Indinjectors5.9.htm the company does good work and you can select what performance you want. And they stand behind there product, I had one that stuck closed on me not even a question from them. They sent one over night to me. Also not sure if you have a programmer or if you are just stock, But if you run those Jammers you might have some fuel problems as those things beg for more fuel, and if they run low on fuel you run a big chance of them sticking

3. lotec25

lotec25 Member
    from Florida

Also forgot to add, There are some companies out there that can rebuild your old ones, saves allot of cash. Problem with doing this is the turn around time, most want a few weeks if not allot longer

4. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

before you consider injectors, what else is done to your truck??

5. slapshotmike24

slapshotmike24 Member

A good starting point for a stock truck is RV275's. They are a very mild injector that will give you better mileage and a bit more power. I have a set for sale if your interested. If you want a reasonable truck for plowing, a tuner is a great option as well. You can have the power when you want it, and leave it stock for work. Just my .02

6. Dan s

Dan s Junior Member
    from ct.

would you mind giving me a couple of names. i have a spare set of stockers that i would like to get reworked. thank you

7. ProSeasons

ProSeasons Senior Member

You can rebuild them yourself. I did mine sitting in front of the TV watching football. Cleaned them and installed Edge Jammer 2 tips.

And they don't smoke plowing residentials.:sleeping:

Unless I want them to smoke.:yow!:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2009