1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge Headlights?

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by Tom c., Jan 17, 2006.

1. Tom c.

Tom c. Member

:confused: Hey dodge dudes Im trying to get my plow lights hooked up on my 03 Dodge w/ boss plow. Has anyone ever tried to take the headlight assemblies out to plug the lights in,I found three bolts and it still dont seem too want to pop out. Id hate to go out and get a manual just for that. Any help would be appreciated!!!

2. Mopard

Mopard Senior Member

hey Tom, here's a link to an '03 Ram manual and a great site too btw. You can download the entire manual for future use... for free, if you like.
    I owned an '04 Ram before my new truck but my memory fails me... again. I know the '06 has a cap above the tire, in the fender well, towards the front. You pop off the cap and there's a hidden bolt in there. These headlights are new this year so ...
    Anyhow, the '03 manual will tell you how to remove yours.

http://www.hemitruckclub.com/03DRM.pdf

3. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

You need ot remove the 3 bolts (2 at the radiator hoop and one under the light towards the outside edge), there may be a plastic screw that you need to remove also. You may need to give the light assy a good tug straight forward, they also have a plastic spring clip that also holds it in place.

a quick tip though, if you havent installed the mount yet, its easier to remove the bumper, do the majority of the mount install, do the electrical and then finish the mount install by reinstalling the bumper.