1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge Guys, I Need Help

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by NBI Lawn, Jan 21, 2008.

1. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Putting an 8'er on my 06' CTD. Where in the world did you guys run the plugs on the front (power and lights)? I cant seem to find a decent place to put them :confused:. Pics would be great :salute:

2. DUMZ

DUMZ Senior Member

I made a bracket so that it mounted in the bumper... I have a 99 so not sure what the bumper looks like on yours but i will try to take a few pics for ya...

3. rredd13

rredd13 Member
    from ontario

beside the fog lamp drivers side...on truck.
    between the hood and bumper just laying on there ....like when you would plug your trucks block heater in ...on the other 4 trucks.

4. NBI Lawn

I was trying to avoid that :(. My idea is to pull the tow hook out and put the bracket behind that, then smoosh it with the tow hook.

5. DUMZ

DUMZ Senior Member

Here's what i did... hope it helps

IM000037.JPG

6. NBI Lawn

That could work. Does it scratch the chrome much?

7. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

On both of mine we just ran the cords through the bumper down by the tow hook, tuck it behind the bumper in the summer during the winter i just zip tie everything to the tow hook to keep it accessable.

8. DUMZ

DUMZ Senior Member

don't slide around so it cant scratch the crome