1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge FRAME changes from 2010-2011?

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by ACA L&L, Nov 21, 2011.

1. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

so meyer stopped making the mounts for the express sytem, we have mounts from a 2007 ford and can only find mounts for the new truck (dodge 2500) up to year 2011

So im wondering if we took a chance on this mopunt (dode 2010) mount, and ordered it would we run into problems mounting it to the 2011 dodge 2500? I found part# 17148 for truckside 2010 dodge, this should be all that i need, everything else should fit up, we had a 07 ford, and an 04 dodge both used both plows(meyer ez mount express) so i will assume that all that meyer changes on this plow is the trucside mounts, not the plow side mount............IDK??
    any help would be awesome

meyer 8.5 AG was on a 2007 ford 3/4

its going on a 2011 dodge 2500

only finding mounts to year 2010, i would think that mount would be ok?

did dodge change the frame size from 2010 to 2011? anything could help, kind of hit a wall here, i cant afford another plow, barely can afford new mounts, and anything else..

...........on a side note what snowplow company changes there mounting options every couple of years and availablity of said mounts and then come out with more stuff that will not be aroiund in 10 years......meyer you killing me, this plow is 2 years old, how can we not find a mount for it
  2. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

No they didn't change the frame from 2010.
  3. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

Thank you so very much, I searched for what seemed like days on the net to find something that could hint, show me, tell me, anything about frame specs and all i kept getting was comparison charts and what not. thanks again
  4. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

No problem at all!