1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

dodge diesel pushin snow pics

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by ramdieselsmoke, Dec 22, 2009.

1. ramdieselsmoke

ramdieselsmoke Member

here my 99 dodge ram 3500 pushin 2ft of snow yesterday dec 21st 2009

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

now its the cleanest plow truck out today....... all part of plowin take care of ur money maker!
    [​IMG]

2. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

I would think you got a hell of a deal getting a 7'6" instead of a 9' which is recommended for a dually. Its a very well setup truck other than the short blade. I have green eyes.

3. ramdieselsmoke

ramdieselsmoke Member

9ft cant plow where i do, i have a set of those pro wings and they work great, i had a ram 2500 s.r.w. last year with this plow works fine on the truck and the weight is like 400lbs less then a 9ft better for that dodge front end...lol.......

4. wideout

wideout Senior Member
    from iowa

Where is the 2ft your plowin cuz that looked more like 3-4 inches

5. ramdieselsmoke

ramdieselsmoke Member

do you need glasses?? the snow was 18inch with 2ft or more drifts here....:salute:

6. ramdieselsmoke

ramdieselsmoke Member

i just went outside and measured its been three days since the snow and will have a good pack of 17.5 inches with a 28inch snow drift right outside my door, also remember it was a light fluffy storm and the winds where high

7. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I love this picture of both rear duals running through snow.
    [​IMG]

I really doubt that the 18" would have made clearance that much tighter for the places you plow. That, or you need a smaller truck. :dizzy:

8. UglyTruck

UglyTruck Senior Member

i gotta agree with Wideout. doesnt look like more than 3 inches of snow in the first pic. not even as deep as the sidewalls on your tires. But that pic may have been taken on top of a windswept area that just wasnt as deep. im not tryin to pick a fight, just pointing out how it "looks".

as for the narrow plow..... if places you plow are so narrow that you have to use a plow narrower than your truck.........................how do you get your truck to fit ?

but I love the truck man....it is set up pretty well.

9. wideout

wideout Senior Member
    from iowa

Hey man not tryin to make you mad but even in the second pic its not even close to the seat of the picnic table seat and they cant be more than 20 inches off the ground. Just askin.

10. ramdieselsmoke

ramdieselsmoke Member

got nothin better 2 do then bust my balls?
    just tryin to show some pics of a nice plow truck thats all.........:laughing:

LOOK AT THE PIC YEAH THE TABLE ISNT COVERED CUZ IT BLEW OFF IT WAS 30-40MPH WINDS.. ALSO I PLOWED THIS PLACE MONDAY AFTERNOON AND THE SNOW WAS OVER SUNDAY MORNING AND IT WAS WINDY SO NEXT TIME I POST PICS I WILL MAKE SURE I SAY THAT I GUESS FOR ALL YOU HATERS OUT THERE! DAMN WATCHOUT :gunsfiring:

11. ramdieselsmoke

ramdieselsmoke Member

HEY WIDEOUT THIS ONES ON YOU..lol:drinkup:

12. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

13. wideout

wideout Senior Member
    from iowa

LOL! Man not tryin to bust your balls just askin questions. I do love the truck i'm a dodge guy and it does look good. I will post some pics sometime so you can give me s@*% fair enough?lol

14. ramdieselsmoke

ramdieselsmoke Member

its all good man:drinkup:

the snow is melting quick today i measured 8inches and it was 45 today...

heres my 5.9's 5.9 gas vs. 5.9 diesel.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    just got done doing donuts in the jeep the sno is melting quick 40 degress now.....sucks!

15. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

Ramdieselsmoke. I'm from Wallingford, and I am well aware of how much you guys got in that corner of the state. We got about 10" here. funny thing is that this morning I woke up and 85% of it is gone! I rained like crazy through last night! Hopefully we get a couple inches this week!!!
    Heres my CTD plowing some snow!
    [​IMG]

16. ramdieselsmoke

ramdieselsmoke Member

17. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

18. kah68

kah68 Senior Member

Here is my 93' not pushing but just after cleaning up for wet heavy stuff.

19. ramdieselsmoke

ramdieselsmoke Member

thats sweet i like the bed!:drinkup:

20. kah68

kah68 Senior Member

Hmm didn't up load...

plowing 09-10' 047.jpg