1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge Dakota

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by skeloo, Dec 10, 2003.

1. skeloo

skeloo Junior Member
    from Toronto

Finally took some pics of my truck. 2001 Dodge Dakota 4.7 L , Auto, 7.5 ft Western Standard Plow, Timbren load boosters.

picture 445.jpg

2. skeloo

skeloo Junior Member
    from Toronto

another 1

picture 442.jpg

3. skeloo

skeloo Junior Member
    from Toronto

Another

picture 440.jpg

4. skeloo

skeloo Junior Member
    from Toronto

Last one , the big boss :D

picture 443.jpg

5. DERANGER

DERANGER Junior Member

Nice looking truck. The big boss is a great addition.

6. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

truck looks good:)

7. GLS

GLS Senior Member

Is that a backdrag edge on there?

If so, how well does it work? Where did you get/how did you make it?

Truck looks good by the way:)

8. skeloo

skeloo Junior Member
    from Toronto

0ryan0 Yes that is a backdraging edge and it works alright ,just wish i had down pressure then it whould be perfect. Was going to buy a Snowway but no dealer near me for parts. I'm happy with my Western no problems so far and the dealer is great ,their the ones that custom made/welded the backdraging edge when they installed the plow. It's made up with a cutting edge welded to the back of mould board and spacers welded in between the two cutting edges.

Thanks to everyone for the compliments of the truck just wish i could keep it looking that clean all the time.