1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge Cummins 12v 4x4 alum flatbed 3500 Dually

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

1995 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 with a custom aluminum flatbed. 150k miles (roughly). 12 valve Cummins diesel with several performance upgrades. Delivery valves, pump work/plate, timing, BRAND NEW Holset HX Super 40 turbo (not reman, NEW), custom downpipe and 4" exhaust, cold air intake, etc. New trans with approx 3,000 miles on it. Has a new set of HD super coils up front giving it a 5400lb front GVW also 3" worth of lift. New front end parts recently incl shocks, new starter, belt, water pump, new carrier bearing, new gas tank straps, new NAPA $150ea batteries, recent complete service performed. New brakes all around last year including rotors. Newer tow mirrors, grill inserts, and all new LED lights in the bed. Comes with 16" black dually Rockstars and new tires last year. Full matching set of 6. Blizzard snow plow and stainless elec salt spreader not included in the sale, but I will negotiate in the bracket and harness, possibly the spreader for the right price. I have only used it to plow for 2.5 seasons. $9,995

These trucks are ready to go to work, or to be driven daily. Both trucks are absolute workhorses. I need my trucks to be reliable year round. Not only for snow, but to pull trailers, haul loads, etc. Prices are non negotiable, unless some of the extras are desired for more $. I have put a lot into these trucks and won't give them away. I'll just continue using them and making money if they don't sell. No trades. Thanks for understanding.

2500 sold quick, 3500 is still for sale. Badass truck here, it's an animal. Just a little too much for my current accounts.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Hey guys, if price is an issue with this one, I'll gladly put an HX35 back on it and stuff and lower the price significantly. It's still a hell of a truck. I only went with the upgrade b/c the stocker needed bearings. I have $1600 plus labor in that alone. I have another 12v Cummins I can swap stuff over to.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2013
  3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

Its a great deal man, free bump.

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks buddy

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Ok. New package here. Disregard turbo, DV's etc. They're going on another project. The flatbed will have a lil pump work and timing to make it significantly better than stock, as well as a new overflow valve. Still a helluva powerhouse. I'm keeping plow and spreader, but will include the mount only to a PS member for no additional cost. That or a Unimount bracket.....your pick. Either one is an easy $500 free bump.

New trans, rims and tires were over $3k last year. Between batts, etc and the bed we're talking another $3k. I'm pricing it comparable to others similar, but please realize what you are getting for the price here. Get in and go, not go through someone elses POS making it safe and ready to roll.

The ONLY somewhat negative thing I can think of is that it's a repaint and not jammed. I never cared b/c it's a work truck and a very acceptable 10'er. I got a quote for $550 locally for a complete repaint jammed. I can get it done at buyers cost if it bothers you, as long as I get a deposit. Personally, I wouldn't worry about it, but I don't want any surprises.

$7995 or I keep it. I'm just in a sell mood, and really don't need it anymore. Visibility is great with this truck, and Dodges have a good turning radius, so don't let it's size scare you.

6. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge PlowSite Veteran
    from NJ

Not mine... it's the worst ever !...

But then again, I'm a first gen, hence no relationship between

Bump !

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

LOL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Coil springs baby! My 05 F350 CCLB SRW has a better turning radius than my 04 SRW reg cab 350 with leafs. No kidding.

8. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

How much if you keep the special wheels and get stockers on?

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Same bc I'll have to find stock ones. If you supply some I'll drop it some. I junked the old ones.

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I found some on CL for $25 ea with tires. I have no plans on swapping everything around just to sell the truck, but there's an option if you were so inclined. You'd only need the 4 outers.......actually 3 b/c I have a spare.

11. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

I really have a soft spot for these older cummins but ive no need to roll fly on rockstars.

12. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

That is a great deal would love to have it park in my driveway next the other two I got :D

Wheels for sale alone by any chance ? how much

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

^^^You two will have to discuss those details amongst yourselves hahahahahaha ;)

14. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump it up. If you want it bad enough we can work a deal including the spreader for $2500 more...............get it quick and it'll be full of purple slicer hahahaha

15. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Ready to deal . Heck of a work truck here boys, I just really don't need it

16. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Sold.....................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.