1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

DODGE Complete Plow Setups (3) Western-Fisher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CSaley, Feb 26, 2013.

1. CSaley

CSaley Junior Member

I have three complete plow setups for dodge ram trucks.

First is a 8' Fisher Minute Mount 1 for a 03-09 Ram 2500 or 3500. Has snow foil. newer lights. pump rebuilt being of last year. completely sandblasted and painted 3-4 years ago. Currently on truck. Selling wiring, truck mount and plow side. looking for $2000

Second is a 8' Western Unimount for a 94-02 Ram 1500 2500 or 3500. Plow has no paint on it. Rust color, but there is NO ROT.... its just brown. I have the mount, hardware, wiring that is new last year and plow side with pump rebuilt same time as Fisher set up. Looking for $1200

Third is a 8' Western Ultramount for a 03-09 Ram 2500 or 3500. Most used out of the three. great shape. pictures speak for it. I have the wiring, mount, receivers and plow side. Looking for $2700 for everything

All located in Montville, NJ 07045. willing to deliver locally within reason. Can load into the back of pickup or trailer.

Also selling 2005 Ram 2500 SLT QCSB with 5.9 Cummins 80k miles. Lots of maintenance done on it. Mineral gray exterior with dark cloth inside. Mint. $21k

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

good deal on the truck...free bump

3. CSaley

CSaley Junior Member

Thanks. Would like to get these sold!

4. CSaley

CSaley Junior Member

bumppppp. Snow this Wednesday!

5. CSaley

CSaley Junior Member

Still have the Fisher for sale.

Also I have (2) Western MVP 9.5 unimount v plows. 3 plug setups. the the uni to ultra adapter. both plows, adapter, truck mount and wiring for $3k