1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge Commericals Anyone?

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by Stark_Enterprises, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

Hey Guys Whats up,

Anyone have any links to websites that contain The Dodge "Hemi" Commericals. I Get a kick out of all of them. Especially the New One where The guys in that Duster are broke down and The guy in the Ram Tows um to a gas station, and the Kid with the long hair gets to Ride in the Cab of the Ram and Falls asleep and Dreams That he is best friends with the driver of the truck it shows them skipping stones and in a hot tub with a bunch of chicks. Its just priceless! I want to be able to show my father and send it to a couple friends so if anyone knows where I could DL the Commericals let me know!

By the way I'm in Central Connecticut and their saying it could 60 degrees on thursday?? What the Heck is with that? Wheres The SNOWWWW? anybody KNOWWWW?