1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

dodge and hinker

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by eastender, Nov 26, 2011.

1. eastender

eastender Junior Member

i was just wondering if any one here has a hinker plow set plow set up with a dodge diesel , reason why is i might be getting a used one about a year old 7.5 steel and its set up for my truck its all their and the guy wants $3500 is that about right for a used plow he only used it a few times?
  2. Snowzilla

Snowzilla Senior Member
    from Iowa

You might get more response on this in the hiniker forum. A new steel 7.5 hiniker in the Midwest retails for near 4k. I have this plow (on a chevy). No problems, very tough plow. I'd try to get it 3k or so otherwise you just as well buy new.
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  3. eastender

eastender Junior Member

i got one on sat for 3,100 a year old and only used a few times looks almost new , sun morning i woke up my buddy came over and by 4pm the plow was done installed and working not to bad and we did a really nice job cant wait to make some money