1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge 5500

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by IDOCTORTREES, Oct 27, 2007.

1. IDOCTORTREES

IDOCTORTREES Senior Member
    from MONTANA

I WOULD LIKE TO BUY THE NEW DODGE 5500 REGULAR CAB SHORT WHEEL BASE DUALLY AUTO DIESEL. EVERYONE KEEPS TELLING ME TWO MORE WEEKS. THIS HAD BEEN GOING ON FOR THE LAST TWO MONTHS. COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU HAVE FOUND THESE ANYWHERE.

THANKS,

WADE:salute:

2. Snowpower

Snowpower Senior Member

Montana? Hell you guys just got cable TV last month, Wade. Be patient.

:)

3. IDOCTORTREES

IDOCTORTREES Senior Member
    from MONTANA

I know we did.

How do you think I found out about them:sleeping:

4. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

The Sterling dealer near me said November for the Bullet.
    The Dodge dealer near me said Labor Day:dizzy:
    I tend to believe the Sterling dealer, and car dealers are always full of crap.
    So in other words, who knows?
    I want one too though. :redbounce

5. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

I drove past the D C plant in Belvidere IL a couple of weeks ago there must have been a 150 of them sitting there.I know they are not made there so they must be waiting to get re shipped or something!

6. fms

fms Senior Member
    from Maine

From what I understand most plow manufacturer's don't have mounts for them yet. If you're purchasing one for plowing you may have some difficulty getting a plow this season.

7. DJMAUCTION

DJMAUCTION Member

theres 2 5500's for sale on ebay, and I think fisher was making something for the 5500. check the fisher thread from this week...