1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge 5500 and Fisher 8.5 SS xtreme V

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by ponyboy123, Dec 6, 2011.

1. ponyboy123

ponyboy123 Junior Member

Hey folks, just finished assembling my new plow and I am moving on to the wiring. The truck is a 2009 5500 4X4 C/C. I am looking for a spot to locate the control module. It says to instal on fire wall or inner fender but there just aint any of that realestate available. Also, what pin type lighting harnest do I use? Maybe I should have gotten this thing installed at the shop where I bought it???? Anywhere I can get info on this woulod be great! Thanx

:mechanic:

2. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

Mine is I believe sittIng on top of the power distribution box driver side firewall.

3. ponyboy123

ponyboy123 Junior Member

Thanks for the help, plow is on and working perfect! Good news is that it is snowing out!!

4. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Hey Pony, welcome to Plowsite! Where abouts in Nova Scotia are you?

5. ponyboy123

ponyboy123 Junior Member

Northern Nova Scotia. Place called Earltown, 20 miles north of Truro

6. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Oh yeah....I bet you get a fair amount of snow out that way.