1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge 3500 mount question

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by StathemLawncare, Feb 24, 2007.

1. StathemLawncare

StathemLawncare Member

I just bought a 98 dodge 3500 for a second truck.I was going to put my other plow a 24 series sno-way on it,but they dont make the 3 pin subframe for this truck anymore.If anybody has pictures of a 3 pin subframe for this truck so i can build my own i would like to see them.It going to cost around $1000.00 to change over to the style.I only payed $2200.00 for the whole plow 8 years ago.Still in like new condition always put indoors.

Thanks any info would help.
    Eric

2. SGTPOOL

SGTPOOL Member

Hey There Call Scott At North West Enterprises In Wisconson, He Will Get You To The Right Spot. Last Time I Talked To Him A Few Weeks Ago He Still Had A Few 3pin Nosecone/faceplates Left. He Gave Me A Great Deal On Mine, Sure He Will Help You Too. I Ran Into The Same Problem You Did Back In Nov. Had To Mate A Nosecone To A New Set Of Side Plate. Works Great And Saved A Ton Of Time And $$$

Steve-1/715/834/8426

3. SGTPOOL

SGTPOOL Member

Sorry His Name Is Scott

4. Brew

Brew Member

Eric,

Pete's Snowplow Sales in Hibbing, MN has the 3-pin type sub-frame you need. Pete's phone number is 218-262-4060.

Thank you,

5. StathemLawncare

StathemLawncare Member

Thanks to SGTPOOL and Brew.Looks like the weather going to be for mowing before long. I just put plows away but still going to get this one ready as fast as possible.Going to call one of these place this week. Thanks again for the help.