1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge 2500 w/ Plow ans vBox Salter For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by R.I.S.E.N. Man., Dec 23, 2009.

1. R.I.S.E.N. Man.

R.I.S.E.N. Man. Junior Member

I am getting out of the business for something a little more stable. I just landed a full time job with benefits so I think I am going to sell this considering I will not have time to plow.
    This set up is ready to make money, no questions asked.

2001 Dodge SLT 2500
    - long bed
    - one ton
    - 8 lug axles
    - Slim to no rust
    - Only has been plowed with twice and I mean only two nights.
    - 164K and runs strong!!
    - Rebuilt Jasper transmission

9' Western Pro Plow Ultra Mount
    -Steel Blade
    -Wings included
    -Rebuilt motor
    -Just flushed and replaced fluid
    -Running blade in good shape

8' Vbox Swenson Salt Spreader
    -10.5 HP Brings & Stratton gas engine
    -Minimal rust
    -works perfect
    -just tuned it for the season

Again, I am using this set up as we speak so you know it doesn't need anything. Everything is up and running and in great condition. Come see it for yourself.

$9,989 obo

Thank You
    -Jordan
    440-346-1426

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
  2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

WOW good deal for the whole package..............and the doors don't even look rusted!!!

3. R.I.S.E.N. Man.

I know it is. Thank you. Its a deal because I start my new job Jan 5th. So if you know anyone who might be interested please spread the word. Thanks!

4. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

5.9l ? v10 ? diesel ?

5. R.I.S.E.N. Man.

5.9L 360 gas. Running Strong

6. fairrpe86

fairrpe86 Senior Member

Just curious, which controls are you using for your Swenson? Do you have the box or are you running the remote?

7. R.I.S.E.N. Man.

I have the box remote attached to the dash. Starts/turns off and works clutch from the cab of the truck. Thanks

8. willofalltrades

willofalltrades Member

This thing is sexy, I have seen it in person... Good deal for a solid truck... see ya soon Jor

-Will

9. procut

procut Senior Member

Wow, that thing would be a snow pushing machine!! If I was in the market I would seriously consider. Good luck wih the sale.

10. R.I.S.E.N. Man.

I know right Will! Thanks, Its sad I even have to consider selling it but you have to take what life gives ya. I might sub out the route instead. Im interviewing a guy the 28th.