1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge 2500 Ultra-Mount Frame, and harness

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 2003ctd, Mar 28, 2008.

1. 2003ctd

2003ctd Senior Member

I have a used Ultra-Mount Frame, and 2 plug Ultra Mount (truck Side) wiring harness. Both Pieces are in great shape, just pulled them off of my truck.. $375 For both shipped. 2003 and up

Last edited: Mar 28, 2008
  2. 2003ctd

2003ctd Senior Member

ttt..ttt..ttt

3. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

This is a good deal. To bad it won't work with a 95'. Do you have any pics, because I'm sure these will sell fast if you do.

4. 2003ctd

2003ctd Senior Member

I might actually have a frame that will fit your 95, Ill have to cross check the model numbers, if your interested let me know

5. kabong57

kabong57 Junior Member
    from IL

Would you sell harness seperate?

Interested in harness only. E-mail a phone number. smcclure57@peoplepc (dot) com

6. xtoyz

xtoyz Junior Member

If you cross check the numbers and have a frame that will fit a 99, I'm interested. I know the the frame for an 03-up definitely won't fit but hopefully you have another?

Thanks,
    Shawn

7. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I may be closer to fall. We'll see how this summer goes. My truck just broke and needs $1300 in repairs, which is half the price of a new plow! lol We will keep in touch though.

8. kristins lawn

kristins lawn Junior Member

Do you still have the frame and truck side wiring? I have a 2006 dodge 3500 single rear wheel I think this will work?