1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge 2004 Mounting Carton Question

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by sspearl, Oct 18, 2006.

1. sspearl

sspearl Junior Member

I just bought myself a Dodge Diesel 2500 to replace my 2500 gas job. I put my hands on a used carton for my Meyers 7.5' plow. The question is, when I went to install the carton, there is only one hole in the frame that lines up with the back strut. This hole goes all the way thu the frame right next to the steering box. The ones up front line up ok except one on each side and I don't see a problem drilling into the frame for those. Since I bought this used, I didn't get instructions and I really don't like asking the dealer, cause sometimes they aren't to free with the information - ...if you know what I mean. So anyway, can I drill all the way through the frame, or do I need those "Special" bolts?

Thanks!! :help:

2. jmassi

jmassi Senior Member

3. sspearl

sspearl Junior Member

More special Bolts

Darn,more of those special bolts!!! :dizzy: Thanks for the reply. I looked all over for those PDFs. I see they also require the sleeves. Oh well. I guess to do it right, I should get the Hardware bag. Got more work to do. Thanks again!!! :D :drinkup:

4. jmassi

jmassi Senior Member

Glad I was able to help! :D :drinkup: