1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge 2001/western ultra mount headlite problem

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by cardoc57, Dec 5, 2013.

1. cardoc57

cardoc57 Junior Member

Good evening, I have an interesting problem with the installation of a 7'6" ft. ultramount on a 2001 Dodge 2500 PU. All is good except the headlite's ! I have tried 2 different 4 plug modules with 2 differnt results, white label module hooked up, the drivers side headlamp on truck stays dim and the lamp on plow doesn't illuminate. When a green label mod is used all lamps illuminate on both plow and truck. Any ideas ?? It's getting fustrating !! Thanks in advance for any help

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Try Westerns quick match to determine your correct ISO I'm thinking its the white label. Then we can start the diag for the fix

3. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

It very well could be a Dodge thing. I put a BOSS on my 2001 and the lights did not work with ether of there wire diagrams. I had to cut and add wires to make it work, was no where close to what they told me to do. My BOSS Dealer told me that they had run across this on some years of Dodges. This may not be a brand of plow problem, But it can be overcome. You will need the plow wiring diagram and a Dodge Factory Service Manuel.

4. cardoc57

cardoc57 Junior Member

Hi I have the white module, do you know the correct jumper for the configuration plug ? Again this is a 2001 Dodge 2500. Thx

5. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

6. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Just try the different possibilities

7. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

I am having the same problem with my 98 3500 only have passenger plow headlight on.