1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

dodge 1500 unimount wanted

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by undertaker519, Nov 8, 2009.

1. undertaker519

undertaker519 Junior Member

Im looking to buy a used unimount frame side...... for a 2004 dodge 1500 quad cab i have the adaptor i need the frame mounts ..please email me @ trightmyer@bell.blackberry.net or call me or text too 705-623-5800 ..thanx Tom:yow!:
  2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

There is no such mount. You have to get Ultramount brackets and a Ultra to Uni conversion kit.
  3. undertaker519

thanx got-h2o i have the ultra to uni convertion already im looking for the truck frame mounts to finish hooking everything up ...
  4. undertaker519

ive went out and bought new the ultra frame maounts for this truck installed them and this mount and converstion kit sits way to low to the ground on its own ..i have adjusted the hight to the top and cant go anymore ....am i going to have to take this truck in and have it raised on the front to compansate ..with the plow on the truck i have maybe 3 inches of ground clearence to me it dont seem right ..