1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Documentary participants announced!

Discussion in 'Pro-Tech Sno Pushers' started by Protech Inc., Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protech Inc.

Protech Inc. Senior Member

Participants for our documentary, "Project Sno Fighter", have been selected. Check out our blog for the companies involved and more details on the project.

http://protechcorp.blogspot.com

2. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

We are ready to go and looking forward to the experience! A big thanks to Pro-Tech for getting us on board with this, and putting this whole thing together. I think it will be a great thing for all of us.

DSCN0005.jpg

3. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Should be a good time. You all know how I love taking video the way it is already, so this is right up my alley. Thanks Pro-Tech for this opportunity. Looking forward to it.

4. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Saw this a little bit ago! I was excited to see collin and 4x4farmer were doing it, they have great videos! The other participants looked interesting also, can't wait for videos!

5. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Well were in also, thanks Pro-Tech for the great idea. This is going to be loads of fun. :drinkup:

6. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I got a call last week asking me if I was intersted in doing something like this for Pro-tech. I was busy at the time, and I don't own any Pro-tech products :(. After I got off the phone with the guy I realized I should of bought a new Pro-tech pusher and participated just for the potential advertising benifits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.