1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Do You Think Maine Will Get More Snow This Winter Than Last Winter?

Discussion in 'Weather' started by mercer_me, Oct 27, 2010.

?

Do You Think Maine Will Get More Snow This Winter Than Last Winter?

Poll closed Nov 30, 2010.
  1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

15.0%
  3. About The Same

5.0%
  1. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I think we will get more snow than last Winter. It wouldn't take much to get more than last year. Last Winter was awful IMO.

2. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I voted Yes. Summer was very very dry (and nice) and precip has picked up a lot this fall. I'm hoping it carries through the winter $$$$$

3. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

I vote yes cause I am in Mass and if Maine gets more snow, then more than likely I will get more snow. Last year sucked....

4. mercer_me

That's an under statement.

5. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Ayuh.......

6. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Good to see lots of optimism!! I'm in for more snow too!!

7. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

I voted yes (knock on wood) because 1. Like others said it wouldnt take much. and 2. All the weather places (Accuweather, snow-day.org, and the farmers almanac say average or above average)

8. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

I hope not as 70% of my accounts this year are seasonal. Slow winter means more $ in my pocket. I'll be in the minority on this thread.

9. mercer_me

The deer are eating the apples realy early this year. So that mite be a sign of an erly Winter.