1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Do you Reconize the brand of this sander?

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by vector330ix, Nov 1, 2007.

1. vector330ix

vector330ix Junior Member
    from nh

i need to buy a few parts for my older sander and i have no idea who makes it. i got if for a steel on craigslist but i can't figure out who makes the darn thing.

The motor is a side mount a belt connected from here from there to the next shaft which turns a tire that spins on the top of the plate. that plate will rotate with the tire. that will turn a shaft that is connected to the spinner.

any help would be helpfull

2. snownj

snownj Junior Member

We used one of those last year in Kingston NH, but not planning to use it this year, due to the wear on the drive wheel. Couldn't determine the make to get parts.
  3. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Can't help, it looks pretty old. Its yellow but dosent mean any thing, we dont know if its been repanited. Wheres B&B when u need him lol

LTKJDAD Junior Member

could be a late 80's torwell economiser,they had the wheel&plate setup. if it is you can upgrade with a t-type gearbox setup. good luck
  5. vector330ix

vector330ix Junior Member
    from nh

Your right i called the company and they are able to get me parts thanks.

its a torwell Economizer. what a weird setup:drinkup: