1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Do you really miss this?

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by grandview, May 16, 2007.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

October is not that far away!:eek:

10-12-06 snow pixs 027 (Small) (Small).jpg

2. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

Come on now!! I do not miss plowing...yet! LOL I would much rather mow all year but I guess being out in the truck pushing some snow is a good second gig. Helps keep the customers year round too.

Nice pic!!

3. dodgeguy99

dodgeguy99 Senior Member
    from mn

i cant wait. its not even summer yet and it was 95 here sunday about 90 degrees too warm for me,

4. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

It is not quite 95. But it still is too hot here for me.. Ill take that snow any day.

5. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I don't miss that much of a mess, but I'm ready for some snow. It has been warm here for a few days, but now it's back to 50s and rainy.

6. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

id rather be on the boat in the summer than plowing slush in the winter. but i hate snow anyway. thats why i wanted the plow. so i dont have to snow blow or shovel the ****.. and if i make a little money on the side.....

7. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

Still some cleanup going on out here from that mess. To be honest, I kinda liked the storm (even though it caused a mess) It gets you outta your normal routine. I've also always liked power outages, makes me feel like im camping lol.

8. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

I got enough of a fix night before last...we had a frost warning. Bring on the heat:yow!:

9. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

With the money ive got coming in right now......i don't miss that at all, however, give me another month of this insane work then i'll miss it!!

10. unit28

unit28 PlowSite Fanatic

Let It Snow!!!!

11. TEX

TEX Senior Member

2nd

ill 2nd that

12. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

I won't be missing all this rain next winter when it is snowing!

13. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I am already looking at places to plow for this coming season! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SNOW TO COME BACK!

14. Quality SR

Same here. I made some calls yesterday and the ladies on the other end were like " are you kidding me, summer didn't even start yet" :dizzy:

15. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

I talked to a district manager this afternoon about this account I am looking at and he thought I was crazy for thinking this far ahead. But you know what they say. "The early bird gets the worm."

16. Quality SR

Thats what i said. It will be here before you know it. :redbounce

17. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Well now I am really chomping at the bit because I just bought a 2004 Gmc sierra 2500hd with a D-MAX and I can't wait to try it out. COME ON BRING ON THE SNOW! (I will post pics saturday of my new truck.)

Ryan

18. Quality SR

Post those pics. I am still deciding between the ford and the gmc. I cant wait to see it. What plow u putting on?

19. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

yes i do.
    [​IMG]

20. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Let It Friggin' Snow!!