1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Do You Need Work? I need Help!

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Work4Me, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Work4Me

Work4Me Junior Member

I'm Looking for a contractor to service a Bank of America location in
    Bangor, PA. If Interested contact me;

Ken Woodley
    US Maintence
    National Account Manager
    800-355-4000 x818

E-mail: kwoodley@usmaintenance.com

2. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

3. mickman

mickman Senior Member

they sent my check for doing a fall clean-up, shorted me $75.
    then they said they got someone to do snow removal this year.
    good freakn' riddens.I was not going to do them anyway.
    to anyone that is considering them, STAY AWAY!!
    you have nothing but paperwork,you have to get mgr. sigs on eveything
    & now they want you to call in before doing any snow removal.
    you better have all insurance,work comp. etc. they wanted to see my payroll & tax info on my co! I only show that to accountant & IRS.
    lets sink these cut-throat som-biatches.

4. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Welcome to our site. Your reputation preceeds you.

5. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

So how do you really feel? lol

6. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

I would consider working for them, but on MY terms. How about lets try a prepay system. How about prepaying me for lets say 5 events if I dont get paid then i dont work!!!!

7. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

I'll help ya.. Plow, salt, and 2 laborers included for $575 an hour.. :nod:

8. jax1013

jax1013 Senior Member

work4me...NOT

Dear Ken,
    Thank you for giving me the honor and privledge to review your willing to pay proposal. Unfortunately for you, i stopped working for minimum wage in 1977. When you wake up one morning and realize I have nobody to service the 2 stores in SINY and there is 6" of snow on the ground what am i gonna do?? Call Jack ..NOT . I suggest you drive up here from Philly..and YOU plow both locations. After your done, I'll meet you for a couple of beers (on your expense account) and we can discuss how your first snowplowing experience was. Then we can negotiate a new deal on much better terms. Good luck..(you going to need it)
    Regards,
    Jack

9. Work4Me

Work4Me Junior Member

I Got My Contractor!

Thank you to all you contractors who DID NOT call. Since I had such a hard time Placing this Location I gave the first contractor EXACTLY what they asked for.

Say what you want about my company and say what you want about me. I really dont care. Because when need be, we pay whatever it takes to get the job done. And if it means taking food off the tables of the people that sit back, wine and complain....

....SO BE IT I Could CARE LESS!!!

10. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

great way of geting other contractors on this site incase of an emergency. All they want is there questions awnsered about you net pay.

11. Mark Oomkes

Not to nitpick, but this should be whine, not wine.

And yeah, great attitude to line up more contractors. If you actually read all the posts, there were several contractors that were 'guaranteed' their pricing. Right up until payday, then that guarantee vanished.

12. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

Hey I enjoy sitting back , sipping some wine and complaining about people like you. But i guarente youll never take food off my table................ Ill still be around in twenty years , taking care of my customers personaly....

13. plowed

plowed Senior Member

[/QUOTE]Say what you want about my company and say what you want about me. I really dont care. Because when need be, we pay whatever it takes to get the job done. And if it means taking food off the tables of the people that sit back, wine and complain....

....SO BE IT I Could CARE LESS!!![/QUOTE]

Great attitude. With all the lack of caring, sounds like it leads to a lack of caring to pay the people too.

14. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

This sounds to me like a very unprofessional post. Do you run your business that way too???...Rob

15. Mark Oomkes

Almost sounds familiar, don't you think, John?

16. FIREDUDE26

FIREDUDE26 Member

US Maintainjunk

I wonder if his boss would appreciate this posting ????????????????????

If it was one of my employees i would

Fire there ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. landcare pa

landcare pa Member

everybody in the snow removal and landscaping,powersweeping industries must stick together and not fall for companies like us maintenace ,dentco,or any other industry destroyers notice how this clown spoke about the contractors he was trying to recruit ,there out to make a buck and to screw the small business man and paint themselves a pretty picture.

it`s funny that they called us 25 times this year to do work and bid work we already do for property owners, ok clowns let think about this

we come work for you ,someone falls we get sued and we addtionally insure not only you but also the property owner so we loose !

get bent looser lets all stick together

18. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

ALL For One, One For ALL !! :drinkup:

We Shall Never Parish, We Will Never Surrender!! :gunsfiring:

******** WE MUST UNITE AGAINST THIS COMMON ENEMY !! ********

19. SnoJob67

SnoJob67 Senior Member

Curiousity is what brought me here. But the warm, fuzzy reception you get time and again keeps me coming back for more. :D

20. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Lets kill :gunsfiring: them with love :) :angel:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2004