1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Do you need Snow Removal in MN Metro

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Fishman, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Fishman

Fishman Junior Member

Shamrock Commercial Snow Removal has over 120 pieces of commercial snow removal equipment on-site in the Minneapolis/St.Paul area. Equipment includes Rotary 600 horse power snow blowers, 12' to 26' box plows and pusher plows, 12' to 16' hydro turns, skid steers with 2 yard buckets and steel brushes, cat with plow, sand trucks, 25 man sidewalk crew and over 200 of the 50 yard Roll Off Boxes with tractors to load, unload, and transport.

Also have Metro dumpsite!! If you need snow removed or assistance on a job you have bid, please call the owner of Terry O'Brien the owner of Smamrock for 35 years at 320-320-815-2342 or assistant Tim at 320-760-5014

2. ryde307

ryde307 PlowSite Veteran

If this is Terry hello. This is Joe with C&C Lawns from southdale. I have some pics of alot of your equipment if you want them up. Otherwise see you out at the lots tonight.

3. parnellyj

parnellyj Junior Member
    from MT

*****s!!!!!!!!!

4. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Huh? You're servicing the metro from Alexandria?

Anyway, how does $20/hr sound? Me and my guys will just stay home and drink, sleep, and open presents this event! :drinkup:

5. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Have you ever seen this guy's operation? This guy knows how to get it done. Here's their website in case you need some proof ---> http://customboardwalks.com/_includes/snowplow.htm

6. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

real nice stuff u got there

7. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

I've seen shamrock roll-offs around, didn't know it was the same company...

I just don't understand how one goes about servicing accounts that are 2 hours away... :dizzy:

8. ryde307

ryde307 PlowSite Veteran

I plow as a sub for Terry and shamrock. It is by far the biggest snow opperation I have seen or beena part of. My understanding is they come here for work cause this is where it is when you have that much equipment. They come and stay down here for the storms, he is just based out of Alexandria.

9. AiRhed

AiRhed Senior Member

[​IMG]

You know you've got a big job when you're ramping snow with a d7 or d9 cat...

You also know you've made it big when you plow with a Sicard.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  10. In2toys

In2toys Senior Member

Holy balls...

11. snowman55

snowman55 PlowSite.com Addict

seems impressive but I gotta ask if shamrock is so successfull why are they advertisising for work before the biggest storm in decades? can we say lost accounts?