1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Do you need bags of salt???

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Jet Stream, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Jet Stream

Jet Stream Junior Member

We have bagged salt ready to deliver from the north Maryland and Philly area. Full Truckloads only. First come, first served. Get it while we've got it!!! Contact me with email and delivery zip for price delivered to you.
    Susan, Jet Stream Fuels, 786-566-0195, scromer@jetstreamfuels.com ussmileyflag

Have you seen our ad here on Plowsite? We have bulk and bagged salt plus liquid calcium chloride blend (brine) delivered to you by the truckload.

2. mtnbktrek

mtnbktrek Senior Member
    from NEPA

Post up some prices

3. Allstar_Inc

Allstar_Inc Junior Member

Post the prices FOB your dock.

4. Jet Stream

Jet Stream Junior Member

Salt Prices DELIVERED by truckload to Scranton, PA

mtnbktrek, since we deliver, prices vary by delivery zip code and we always ship the product from where we have it closest to customer. Your profile says you're somewhere in NE PA so I chose zip 18503 for Scranton as an example.

Here are current DELIVERED prices:

Bagged Rock Salt: $5.99 50 lb bag (18 pallets/49 bags per pallet/882 bags total)
    Bulk Salt: $ 99 Ton (25 ton truck minimum)
    Liquid Calcium Chloride Blend (aka Super Brine): $1.03 per U.S. Gallon (4400 gallons +/- = 3%)

Let me know if we can help with your de-icing needs! LET IT SNOW... Susan, Jet Stream Fuels, 786-566-0195, scromer@jetstreamfuels.com

5. Jet Stream

Jet Stream Junior Member

Individual quotes are accurate...

I posted prices as an example to Scranton PA on this thread since mtnbktrek also asked and he is in our delivery area. We deliver only by truckload (bulk, bags, and liquid calcium chloride blend (aka super brine) Our prices are competitive to the East Coast since that's where we ship from. (Much further West and freight makes it too expensive...Which means you Allstar_Inc are too far for our prices to make sense) I prefer to quote on an individual basis since I need the delivery zip to give accurate pricing. We aim to please....customer satisfaction is our #1 priority! Thanks for you interest.

6. allseasons87

allseasons87 Senior Member

Delivery on bulk to 43015? PM me if need be

7. mtnbktrek

mtnbktrek Senior Member
    from NEPA

What is the price picked up on bulk? Where are you located ? I'm legal for 22ton

I do not want the crappy Brazilian pink salt only white

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015