1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Do you need a sub plow guy and a shovel/ snowblower runner in SE MI

Discussion in 'Employment' started by snowbear3, Feb 14, 2007.

1. snowbear3

snowbear3 Junior Member

Hey ya'll if anyones needs a sub plow guy and a shovel/ snowblower runner in SE MI around the plymouth, canton, northville, south lyon, milford, or livonia area let me know.

I have a 99 3/4ton x-cab long box ford with an 8' western blade.

Steve Fogoros 734-564-8991

2. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Are you still looking ???

3. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC Senior Member

i know this post is anciennnnnt.....but are you looking to be a subcontractor this year?

4. snowbear3

snowbear3 Junior Member

Yes, I think that I got your call this morning. I'm still doing leaf clean-ups. Where would the jobs be??

5. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC Senior Member

i didnt call you....im might be looking for a guy to hannnndle a couple of parking lots for us for plowing and sidewalks

6. snowbear3

snowbear3 Junior Member

I might be subing for another guy but please keep me informed as I will you. Thank you for responding so quickly.

Steve

7. snowbear3

snowbear3 Junior Member

Do you still need a sub for plowing this year??????

Call me if you do 734-564-8991

8. TheXpress2002

TheXpress2002 2000 Club Member
    from Canton

I am running here is Canton Livonia and Ann Arbor. I might be looking for someone to do some work here in Canton and Livonia. Send me an email with what you are looking for hours wise, what equipment you have, and what you are looking for in pay.

ryahern84@netscape.net

Ryan Ahern

9. GrandScapes

GrandScapes Senior Member

Xpress2002,

You looking to take on any work in the Ann Arbor area? I have 2 small full service accounts I need to sub out in the area. Email me if you are interested. sam.gembel@grandscapes.com