1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Do you like the look of the new Superduty?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Duncan90si, Oct 26, 2007.

?

Do you like the look of the new Ford Superduty.

1. Yes, I love them.

43.1%
  2. No, I think they are ugly.

20.7%
  3. I'm undecided still.

10.3%
  4. Its starting to grow on me.

24.1%
  5. I don't care what it looks like.

1.7%
  1. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

The new front ends just aren't growing on me. I just can't get used to the new headlights. I like the old Superduty front much better. What do you guys think?

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Fords got a great looking truck, I'm just not sold on their engine and transmissions. They have great interiors and wheel and tire combos.

3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

This is the first year I've ever given serious thought to purchasing a Ford. Love the new 450 and if Dodge doesn't get their azz in gear on the 4500 I'm going to end up buying one.

4. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Been working on a headlight mod that I think will work good. Makes it much cleaner looking but is a little expensive once you change the buckets out.

Jerre

5. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I love the Ford Super Dutys but the 08 has not grown on me yet. I think Dodge is going in the right direction with the life time power train warranty's.

6. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

The '08s are just now starting to grow on me a little. I like them a lot better than the new Chevy/GMCs out there.

7. capt caper

capt caper Senior Member

My wife has a Liberty and it's not a well made vehicle.We have serious issues.I had two Dodges..93 and 99 had big issues with them too and these SuperDutys are the best I've owned..This is my 3rd.. just got it last week.

Made in Mexico...you get what you pay for. This is my opinion.

Capt

8. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

they did the right thing w/ the warranty but, their trucks need better looks. I would take them over a ford but i'd dake a chevy over them all. they did awesome on thier trucks but, thats my opinion. the 05-07 f-series were the best looking, imo.

9. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

Not really a big fan of the 08's thats why I wanted to order an 07 this past spring. My dealer knew I wanted to order an 07 last fall and when ford cancelled all orders they called me. It took two weeks for them to find a truck that I wanted but they did it and i am driving a truck with normal headlights. I am sure it will eventually grow on me but i am slow to change. Other than the looks the gassers are pretty much the same so i am sure they are good tucks!!!

10. capt caper

capt caper Senior Member

I have an 08 and love the looks..I guess because they are funtional. The lower headlights keeps people from flashing high beams at me because the old style lights use to hit them hard when I was hauling my camper and the front would come up just enough to put my lights directly into their faces..

Out of all the trucks I've owned threw my life these SuperDutys have been the best to me all around and this 08 is no different so far...I've owned Dodge's Chev's as well as Volkswagon Pickups..LOL