1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Do you know where I can get a plow for this?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Snowaway, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Snowaway

Snowaway Senior Member

Anyone else seen these things going down the road? lol One passed me the other day on a real icey road, it looked like is was about to start spining in circles. The rear end was washing back and forth real bad.

****Your pic is too wide...please re-size and post it again.
    Thanks, Mike
  2. dieselpusher

dieselpusher Senior Member

western makes a 12 foot light duty for that one
    not bad
  3. HC plower

HC plower Member

WARNING: VEHICLE IS ACTUAL SIZE :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:
  4. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

What is that thing? Looks like a VW
  5. JK-Plow

JK-Plow Senior Member

I live near the U.S. Headquarters for the car. They use them to plow their lot all the time. The hook them up to a front end loader and work great as plows.:dizzy:Oh, you wanted to know where to get a plow for them. I think Toy-R-Us sell them.:nod:

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

everytime i see one i want to hit it head on with the dodge to see what happins.
  7. jdxnc

jdxnc Junior Member

There's some pics floating around the net of one in a head-on with a 10-wheelers, not a pretty site, results from a Dodge would probably not be much better!
  8. NickGB

NickGB Senior Member

The SmartCar is made by Mercedes and fairs just as well, if not better, than most domestic midsize sedans in NHSTA crash tests, but yes, it is tiny.
  9. Lencodude

Lencodude Senior Member

Lots of people own them around here. In a major crash you will have a better chance of survival in a smart car than your average car. They are built better and more strength add intto he door areas.
  10. Snowaway

Snowaway Senior Member

I don't know if I would call it a (smart) car lol.
  11. HinikerPrototyp

HinikerPrototyp Member

Thats what i call a huuuuuge picture i needed to put my tv next to the computer to see the rest of the picture
  12. pwrstroke6john

pwrstroke6john Senior Member

I dont care how safe they say they are In a crash with a 10k lb superduty, I would much rather be in the truck. It would probally be about like hitting a deer. You just feel the bumps and wash the blood and hair off in the morning. And whats the deal with three lugs? My Grasshopper mower has five, course it probally weighs more also
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  13. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

I have wanted one for a sales mobile have it wrapped and it would get a lot of attention. There is an 18 month wait for them and who knows what cool thing will be out then. Here is a video of a crash test @ 70mph i don't think most pick ups would hold up to this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJHpUO-S0i8
  14. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Not seein anything???
  15. Snowaway

Snowaway Senior Member

This ones cooler anyway.

16. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I didn't even know they went that fast. Id want a helmet and leathers if I was piloting one of those a 70 down the highway.
  17. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Ya I would be afraid to drive that thing. I went to troy (troylet) saturday night and I seen one going down the thruway and it passed me lol.