1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Do you buy Fluid Film?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Apr 20, 2007.

Do you buy Fluid Film?

1. Never, only used the sample can.

15 vote(s)
  2. Bought one can after trying the sample.

8 vote(s)
  3. Bought more than one can.

22 vote(s)
  4. Bought a case or more.

28 vote(s)
  1. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Okay, I'm trying to figure out just how successful our sample campaign is. How many of you have purchased after receiving a free sample can? And if you have, how much have you purchased?

Don't forget, if you haven't tried Fluid Film yet and live within the Continental United States, you can still get a free can by sending me a pm with your shipping information.

Thanks for your responses.
  2. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

I used the sample & then bought a can. It worked great! I went back to the JD dealer I bought the first can from & they don't carry it anymore & furthermore acted like they had never heard of it before. I think the can I got was their last one & had been there for a while because I only used a little bit of it before it lost pressure.
  3. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Hi Dano
    I got my free can this winter and last week I bought a case from Peter B.

Thanks Mike
  4. Dano50

from CA

Just thought I'd bump this back up to the top. Do me a favor guys, and take a second to fill out a response to our poll. We're trying to determine just how well this campaign works. Oh, and please be honest. This is pretty valuable info for us.

KINNCO Senior Member

I want more, but I haven't made it to the dealer that sells it in this area.
    I did buy some Blaster yesterday....:blush2:

my wife and I just purchased a fifth wheel camper and while I was asking on what I needed to lube on it and what to use they told me they highly reccomend using fluid film on everything from the slides to the locks. so I did use the free sample and have not bought any yet but I will be here in the near future. so I think the word is getting out there it just takes time to get that ball rolling. The reccomendation came from boyer rv in erie, pa incase you were wondering. is there a list of dealers anywhere? I need to find someone closer to home. thanks
  7. Dano50

from CA

We've got a dealer locator on our website at www.eurekafluidfilm.com, where you can find your closest dealer.

Thanks for the feedback!
  8. Dano50

from CA

If you haven't participated in our Fluid Film poll yet, please take a second to do so if you've ever received a free sample can.

If you haven't and live within the Continental United States, just pm me for a free sample can.

Thanks everyone!
  9. LON

LON Senior Member

Because of the free samples I've gone ahead and have become a distributor. I had it at the PA State Assoc. of Township Supervisors convention earlier this week and received alot of good feedback. Just waiting to here from those who had interest in buying cases from me.
  10. KingDuramax

KingDuramax Senior Member

I still have some in my sample can. I have used it on theplow,car and truck door hinges,the gate latch for the backyard,trailer hitch,ball on truck, inside the hitch,etc. This stuff goes along way. When it quits spraying I will buy more. I have also recommended it to others that have bought it and use it too now.
  11. M&A Property Maintenance

M&A Property Maintenance Senior Member

I used my sample can on my plow and other various things, but never bought another can because the dealer is out of my way to get to. I guess when I need some, I will buy a case so I only have to make a trip once every few months.

IMO, It would be a lot easier to have it sold in The Home Depot or Lowes or something like that, not just John Deere locations.
  12. Chadly1980

Chadly1980 Junior Member

I got the free sample can from you guys and it worked GREAT! I used it on my (new to me) HS1132 on some of the moving parts and it is fantastic, a storm door hinge that was ticking me off and I even used it on the front derailleur of my mountain bike which was ceased up...after it sat for 5 -10 minutes and working it a little it changes gears like new again!

I actually stopped by the JD dealer closest to me (25 min) and bought 2 cans. I got one for myself and one for my GF's dad who I was raving the product to. This stuff is freakin' awesome. I just love watching it "work" (bubble) into cracks and crevices as it penetrates. I look forward to putting some on the moving parts of the blower come winter to test it out in that way as some people have talked about.

My question is, did I pay about average for the can? It was about $7.69 per aerosol can I think. I got the last two on the shelf...I am unsure if they had any more in stock as that is all I needed.
  13. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

you paid an average price based on what ive seen,
  14. Dano50

from CA

Oops, sorry about not responding sooner. That price was actually a little lower than average. You got a pretty good deal!

Thanks for all the feedback! It is much appreciated.
  15. tinymitymo

tinymitymo Member

Just finished off the sample......

This stuff is great!!!

Thanks for the sample ......:salute:

I will be buying more:nod:
  16. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

This stuff works for everything ! I use it all the time. I guess im on my 3rd case, had a gallon shipped from Peter as well. This stuff is the Bomb, we call it wack butter :eek:
  17. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Where is the Pallet or 5 gal QTY option?

Stuff is great. Love to see the look on customers faces when we pull the cover on a 5 yr old plow that was sprayed down before going out to use. They expect a corroded mess and what is under the cover is far from that. Simple green to clean it off and you loosen the fittings and electrical like the day it was put on. For the amount of salt used in our market this is remarkable to be able to do.

P.S. BLAZES. We keep it in stock and ship it out all the time. Can't get much closer than your door step.
  18. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

never used it. i use spray lithium grease. similiar

i dunno. whatever.
  19. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

It's alot different. PM DANO for a sample.

20. droptine

droptine Member

I will buy a case when I find a dealer within 45 min. and my normal travel routes. It works better than LPS and others that I have compared it to.