1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Do they really work better?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by SnowGuy73, Sep 12, 2005.

1. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Im wondering if anyone can tell me if the Blizzard 810 plow really works that much better then a normal strait blade. Im in the process of buying a new plow right now so I was just wanting to hear from people that have them now. Thank you.
  2. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

That's a big yes. I would never want to use a straight blade after using my blizzard plow. Big time saver.
  3. fulltiltwill

fulltiltwill Senior Member

I've been runing A boss V and all the info I got from guys on this sight helped me make up my mind. Picked up my new 810 over the weekend. Onething I would say is if you are paid by the hour you might want to stay with what you have.
  4. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

I like money, the money you can take to the bank and compile. If you don't like money, or can't use extra money, then the BLIZZARD is not for you. If you like money, then get THE FREAKIN' Blizzard Power Plow !!!!!! :salute:
  5. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Well thanks for all the help, I will be having my Blizzard 810 plow installed on the 31th of October.
  6. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Getting mine installed on Oct 1, cant wait.
  7. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Glad to see some intelligent decisions being made Guys!!!!! :nod:
  8. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I am buying one soon as I can afford one. 8611LP YAHOO!
  9. MD Power Plow

MD Power Plow Senior Member

I have only one thing to say about my Blizzard 810 bill your customer by the push not by the hour :drinkup:
  10. earnies2

earnies2 Senior Member

8611 Lp

Just bought mine it will be in the end of september I cant wait :redbounce :gunsfiring: :eek: