1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Do they make a pusher for kubota tractors and is it practical?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by clydesdale, Dec 23, 2007.

1. clydesdale

clydesdale Junior Member

I know they work awesome on skidsteers, but what about on a kubota tractor? Thanks

2. HC plower

HC plower Member

3. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Look at protechs compact models for subcompact and compact tractors.

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

5. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

He right!

Compact pro tech pushers work great! I have one and love it. Very affordable! They come in any size. :drinkup:

6. Post Mowing

Post Mowing Member

Sweet FFC i live about 2 blocks from there

7. Tractor Plower

Tractor Plower Senior Member

The pushers will work well with a tractor, providing it has enough weight behind it and good tires to do the job. I, however wouldn't suggest a pusher on the loader arms. During the last storm, I gave my loader good crowning on a curb with the bucket and tweaked my loader arms. I'm pretty tick'd but what do ya do?! I was only going 3mph or so. If you use a pusher, i'd be afraid that the loader arms wouldn't hold up too well with the corners being another 2-3' beyond the bucket unless you don't have curbs to deal with.
    If i were to put a pusher on Kubota i'd go with a subframe mount, Horst makes them and they are very well built.
    -Miketymusic