1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Do do these graffics look?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by IMAGE, Feb 19, 2008.

1. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

This is just a layout I created on Photoshop. Thats my truck, and the leaf and Image are my logo. How does the layout look to you guys? What would you change. Or is this ready to sticker up?

Thanks
    [​IMG]

2. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

the only thing i dont like is the words on the back window they are too small for anybody to read. other wise it looks great!

3. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I personally think its WAY too much lettering on the truck. Potential customers could never read all of that to make it benificial to your business.

4. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

put the stuff that is on the side window on the tail gate that way when your at a stop people can read

5. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

I like everything except what you have on the windows, and the front quarter panel- everything else looks great!

6. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

i agree that it is way too much lettering. I would just have your name with the leaf, and then a phone number. It looks way more professional, and ive always been under the impression most people will see you working and call you anyway no matter what is written on the truck. We spend a lot of money on marketing each year, and trucks seem to be the biggest things they spot. all we have is our company logo which has our name and phone on the truck. I do like your name and logo.

7. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Steve, Looks good, but the back window :D

8. glockg23

glockg23 Member

I Agree

<hr>
    Mods the above post did not make the 10 character requirement, please change the requirements,
    thanks

9. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

You don't want your truck looking too tacky, which means basically remove whats on the side window & put your website on the tailgate so people can view what your services are when they are at home on their computer. Other than that, looks great!xysport

10. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

move what you have on the back window and put it on that tailgate looks sharp and make sure the phone # is on the tailgate too so people can get it when behind you at stop lights.

11. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

taste the rainbow! LOL. everything looks good except the lettering on the windows, too much to read like others said. other than that, its good.

12. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

exactly what I would say

13. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

I have to agree with most of them here, it looks great! Except for the back window, to busy. I would move some of it to the tailgate, but even then I would slim it down.

14. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Wow, looks like everyone is in agreement over the side window.

I will look into making it is smaller list, like maybe just
    "Lawn Care
    &
    Snow Removal"

As for the rest of it being to much, well I am trying to stand out. I bet you all have a few trucks in your town that are parts store delivery trucks, or maybe a local dealership runner truck, That have a graffics setup that stands out like this. And I bet you know its their truck from a block away without being able to read the words. Thats what I am going for.

Oh yeah, btw I will be putting my logo on the large rear window with those stickers you can see through from the inside.

15. snowman79

snowman79 Senior Member
    from MidWest

way to much lettering. The markings that get most noticed are the larger ones that are straight to the point and dont drag on forever. So...name of company, service, phone number....moto maybe...thats all i like

16. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

Thats very true i can see the NAPA man coming from a mile away his truck is lettered up so much.

17. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

How is this for an update?
    [​IMG]

18. W8N4snow

W8N4snow Member

Much better! Put the phone number on the rear window as well, in case you hook up tailgate salter. Good luck! :drinkup:

19. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

hey image isnt the snow plowing part on ur side windows already????

edit:::::the second one looks 50% better

20. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Good Thinking! [​IMG] Thanks