1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Do any of your customers benefit from your other customers/

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grandview, Feb 24, 2013.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I do a bank and so I check it more often then other lots. But on the way back home I will swing in and drop the plow and do it ,even if it under the 2 inch make.So iI guess they benefit from my bank.
  2. lindenwood

lindenwood Junior Member

So you do the whole lot if its under 2"? Do you mean the neighbors to the bank benefit because of your close attention to the bank and keeping it clear since banks are only closed on holidays? The dental offices I do close on bad weather days unless the weather is unforecasted and they are already open.
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I mean my customers,On the way home I'll hit them. But if I didn't have the bank they would be on the start plowing at 2 inch mark.
  4. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

For me SOMETIMES yes, for the fact of they get a bit cheaper deal cause I do next door or accross the street so I'll give a slightly better rate then I would if they were a few blocks away.
  5. CashinH&P

CashinH&P Senior Member

I have a drive way right across the street from my house, I'll open the end up when ever im at home even if iv already plowed them for that storm. I have to keep them happy because Im sure they dont appreciate my 3 trailers, 2 trucks, 4 wheeler, sled, and my rooster crowing all day hahaha