1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Do any Manufacturers off financing or promotional deals?

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by ptbrady, Sep 18, 2004.

1. ptbrady

ptbrady Junior Member
    from CT

I have looked at most of the major manufaturers web sites and see no finacing options, or promotional deals for plows. Is this normal or is it too early in the season for this type of stuff? Thanks in advance

2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Most of the "deals" would be based on selling last year's models or buying your plow in August. Usually, you'll see price increases in Sept. I know when I bought my new one, I put a deposit down in Aug although I didn't get it installed and paid for until late Sept. Saved $100.

3. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

if you order from cpw they have a company that will let you spread monthly payments on your equipment with them its pretty cool i did it once

4. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

Ford just offered 0% for 72 months on all there new trucks in stock. you could have had them install a plow, sander, dump box. or whatever you wanted and included it in the finances through Ford.
    and Yes CPW does offer financing. http://centralparts.com/