1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Divisions Inc.???

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snowbrothers101, Oct 3, 2011.

1. snowbrothers101

snowbrothers101 Senior Member

Anyone know this company out of Kentucky? Supposedly in business for 12 years but until 18 months ago, never heard of them. This is now the second season we have been getting calls to bid on a bunch of work. I know they were the largest sponsor at PRSM in April (even bigger than our friends (LOL) at USM) but I am not familiar with their management team. Just another national player that is new to the game?

Any info would be appreciated.

2. creek1

creek1 Junior Member
    from Iowa

I have done snow and mowing for them for the last 3 years. They pay well and on time.

3. iceman1

iceman1 Sponsor

I can tell you all you need to know. I got my start with them 8 years ago and worked for them for a few years. I no longer work for any national company on snow. And yes I said on snow!! It just does not work well. I sweep for some nationals and that is fine but snow does not work. Our operation is less than 1 hr from Divisions head quarters and I will tell you I have and my wife has on more than 1 time had to go get money and/or demand money! The guys who own it and the sales team are great marketing people and I would love to get some of their sales people working for me, but they have 5 owners and they are all about my age (35). That is crazy!! Good guys but the same as the rest with no big pockets backing them so if they don't get paid watch out.

4. cooter1077

cooter1077 Junior Member

Hey Iceman1 are you referring to the same division inc out of KY. If so i would like to talk to you more in regards to my bad dealings with them and there non payment for snow plowing.

5. iceman1

iceman1 Sponsor

call me at 513-678-1597

6. drew@tjs

drew@tjs Junior Member
    from Oregon

boo national providers!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
  7. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

I have worked with them all year at Kohl's. So far so good. They pay well compared to other nationals and pay on time. Been through 2 reps so far on this trouble site, and no problems. No stupid IVR systems for checkins and you get to do things as you wish on site. As long as you keep up with the site, your good.